GATLINBURG, Tenn. (WATE) — The race between 16 Gatlinburg restaurants during GatlinBURGER Week was tight, but there’s a new GatlinBURGER Burgermeister.
Anakeesta’s Cliff Top restaurant holds the title for the top chef Cody Sconyer’s Tennessee Bourbon Burger. The second-most popular burger was a tie between 2020’s champion, Smith & Son Corner Kitchen and runner-up Split Rail Eats.
Participants included these locations and burgers:
- Ole Red joins GatlinBURGER Week with “Ole Red Sunrise Burger”
- Season of Ober Restaurant at Ober Gatlinburg offers the “Schnitzel Burger”
- Delauder’s Smoky Mountain BBQ is sticking to their strength with “Widowmaker” burger
- Smith & Son’s “Gatlin’ Gunslinger” brings firepower to Gatlinburger Week
- Split Rail Eats offers the “Daddy Mac” for Gatlinburger Week
- Smokehouse at Anakeesta offers the “Smokin’ Hot Shine Burger”
- Crawdaddy’s Restaurant & Oyster Bar is bringing some heat with their “Daddy O Burger”
- Newcomer Johnny Rockets joins the pack with “The Smokies Burger”
The city rewarded two burger eaters for their enthusiastic support of GatlinBURGER Week. Douglas Serra and Jerry Burley of Sevierville will receive a Gatlinburg goody pack for trying seven burgers.