KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — A new rooftop lounge is coming to Downtown Knoxville.
The new 530 Lounge will open on top of the Hyatt Building along Gay Street. Renovation leaders say they hope this bar is unlike anything anyone has seen in the Knoxville area.
“I think what we’ve tried to create here is something that Downtown didn’t have, but perhaps some other larger urban areas might have, which is really high design type bar, very eclectic, but a unique and very localized experience. Really, I don’t think there’s anything like this in this market, and we’re hoping that people will like it.”Rick Dover
The 530 Lounge is slated to officially open Friday night, after that, they’ll be open Wednesdays through Saturdays 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Taking this step after receiving the COVID-19 vaccine makes a difference, CDC says
- Charles: Royal family ‘deeply grateful’ for world’s support; Philip’s funeral April 17
- Lawsuit: Windsor police officers threatened man and his career during traffic stop
- Leaders cut ribbon on trail system that follows 87 miles of Norris Lake shoreline
- Maury County Mule Day: How the celebration has evolved