CAMPBELL COUNTY, Tenn. (WATE) – Interstate 75 is open again Friday after a morning crash involving several commercial vehicles.
The northbound lanes of I-75 near Jellico have reopened following the multivehicle crash.
The crash occurred roughly four miles from the Tennessee-Kentucky state line at mile marker 157 in Campbell County. The area was cleared at approximately 2:30 p.m. The crash occurred around 6 a.m.
No word if any injuries occurred in the crash.
- Tennessee receives suicide prevention funding
- Oak Ridge mayor proclaims Clara Hall Hughes Day
- Make-a-Wish Foundation of East Tennessee moving to Knoxville
- Italian restaurant takes anti-mask stance with ‘Godfather’ billboard
- House holds hearing on Paycheck Protection Program loan forgiveness