CAMPBELL COUNTY, Tenn. (WATE) – Interstate 75 is open again Friday after a morning crash involving several commercial vehicles.
The northbound lanes of I-75 near Jellico have reopened following the multivehicle crash.
The crash occurred roughly four miles from the Tennessee-Kentucky state line at mile marker 157 in Campbell County. The area was cleared at approximately 2:30 p.m. The crash occurred around 6 a.m.
No word if any injuries occurred in the crash.
- Tennessee presidential primary early voting ends Tuesday
- Sevier County residents express concerns over damaged road and leaning trees
- TDOC responds to District Attorney General Jared Effler ‘prison party photos’ statement
- Megan Boswell claims her mother took Evelyn to Mendota, Va., authorities say Monday night search comes up empty
- Claiborne County to vote on downsizing commission seats