KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – A stretch on Northshore Drive near the Concord Road roundabout is expected to be down to one lane with temporary traffic lights until mid-March, according to the Tennessee Department of Transportation.
“This traffic pattern is expected to be in place until mid-March,” Mark Nagi, a spokesperson for TDOT, said. “They will be fixing the slide by securing the slope with soil nails.”
Northshore Drive is a major artery into the residential areas of southwest Knox County south of Kingston Pike and along Fort Loudoun Lake.
Here is a drawing of the planned soil nails installation.
- Elizabethton couple remains in Japan, CDC says all cruise passengers likely exposed to coronavirus
- Tennessee lawmaker wants ‘chemical castration’ for sexual predator parolees
- TN bill pushes for better PTSD resources for firefighters
- ‘He died a hero’: Friends remember the firefighters who rushed into a CA library fire
- The Business Buzz: Sevierville Golf Club hosting job fair