OAK RIDGE, Tenn. (WATE) — Cinemark Tinseltown USA will be among the first of Cinemark Holdings’ theaters to reopen across the country.
The company announced Friday that the Oak Ridge theater will be part of its test-and-learn process opening on Friday, Aug. 14. The early reopening will give moviegoers the chance to see some classic movies on the big screen again.
Upon reopening, guests are invited to enjoy “Comeback Classic” films like “Jurassic Park,” “Raiders of the Lost Ark,” “Back to the Future,” and “The Goonies.”
Tickets are on sale now with prices at $5 for adults and $3 for children and seniors. Favorite traditional concessions will also be offered at “Welcome Back” prices.
All Cinemark Holdings will reopen with staggered showtimes to maximize physical distancing. Other COVID-19 pandemic precautions include spacing between parties and mandatory face masks for moviegoers.
All public and high-touch spaces will be sanitized every 30 minutes using products identified by the EPA and each auditorium will be disinfected every morning, and all handrails and occupied seats, along with those on either side, will be sanitized between showtimes.
Seat wipes and hand sanitizer will be available for customer use.
- Rapid COVID-19 tests coming to Tennessee, along with a few questions
- Chrissy Teigen, John Legend announce death of newborn baby
- Health Board discusses County Commission resolution, votes to extend 11 p.m. curfew
- NASA administrator says space missions on track despite COVID-19
- Friday Frenzy Week 6 Player of the Week: Morristown-Hamblen East Cole Henson