OAK RIDGE, Tenn. (WATE) — During these days of a global pandemic, many have had to use video conferencing platforms in order to see and communicate with others.
Platforms like Zoom, Skype, FaceTime, Teams and others aren’t always easy to use, which is why the Oak Ridge Public Library is offering an online workshop this month called “Videoconferencing 101: Meetings and Classes.”
Participants of the course will learn about key parts of videoconferencing including having the proper lighting to security and etiquette.
The workshop is at 1 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 29.
- Next step toward building new animal shelter in Monroe County tabled
- Michigan teen nearly dies after getting syndrome tied to COVID-19
- Coronavirus: KPD informing bars, restaurants about new health regulations
- Sevier County rental cabin fire extinguished before spreading to surrounding woods
- TBI cold case update: Others may have been involved in 2010 murder of Monroe Co. election commissioner