OAK RIDGE, Tenn. (WATE) — Oak Ridge is “painting the town” this weekend by bringing professional artists to Main Street.
This coming Saturday, May 23, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., 15 professional artists will be creating chalk artwork downtown.
People asked to vote on their favorite masterpiece to win best in show prize.
COVID-19 precautions will be in place; spectators can walk or drive by, but you’re asked to practice social distancing and are encouraged to wear a face covering.
- Saloon 16, Peyton Manning’s bar & restaurant, opens its doors in Knoxville
- Dolly Parton voices support for Black Lives Matter movement
- FBI ‘extremely concerned’ for missing mother of toddler found wandering alone in Florida
- Eric Trump says Harris as Biden’s VP doesn’t worry Trump campaign
- Man suffers deep cuts after punching out car window, taken to UT Medical