GATLINBURG, Tenn. (WATE) — Ober Gatlinburg is ready to open the snowy slopes just 3 days after the first snowfall of the season.
The weather has turned in favor of the region’s skiers, snowboarders and snow tubers, so Ober Gatlinburg is opening Friday at noon.
Ober Gatlinburg snow-makers have been busy this past week and continue to make snow whenever temperatures allow.
The Magic Carpet conveyor lift, Mogul Ride, Upper Bear, Cub Way, Castle Run, Ski School and Terrain Park will all open with a 12 to 24-inch base of snow.
- 7-year-old girl who sold lemonade to pay for brain surgery recovering after procedure
- Biden’s dogs sent home after ‘biting’ incident: report
- Judge orders Arizona man who wore horns in Capitol riot to stay in jail
- Bill limiting authority of health boards in Tennessee advances
- Company adapts discontinued waffle recipe for boy with autism