KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — Staff in the neonatal intensive care unit at East Tennessee Children’s Hospital volunteered on their day off to create Halloween costumes for their youngest patients. The costumes are based on books donated by the community.
The costumes are based off of characters from books like “Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs,” “Horton Hears a Who!,” “Dragons love Tacos,” “Corduroy,” “The Very Hungry Caterpillar,” and more.
- Toddlers abandoned by smugglers at border wall released from Border Patrol custody
- Pentagon researchers develop under-the-skin sensor that detects COVID infection
- In-person learning ‘only way’ to get students back on track, Gov. Lee says
- Biden meets with bipartisan group of lawmakers to discuss American Jobs Plan
- ‘It’d be my honor’: Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson backs poll showing support for presidential run