KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — A popular coffee shop in downtown Knoxville is closing its doors for good.
The owner of Pearl on Union said Wednesday the coffee shop is permanently shuttered. It had closed for maintenance last month.
The owner, Shaun Perish said that instead of reopening, their plan is to focus on the safety of their employees and on the other two businesses they own — Wild Love Bake House and Old City Java.
- NFL Conference Championship betting tips: Bet now or bet later?
- 250+ dogs rescued from ‘bone yard’ on Middle Tennessee property
- Two killed in East Knoxville lounge shooting
- 3 things Donald Trump may do after leaving office Wednesday
- Rhode Island doctor accused of ‘recklessly’ exposing patients, staff to COVID-19