MARYVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — Richy Kreme Donuts first opened in 1948 and has since become a staple in Maryville. Now the store is expanding to have its sweets sold at a new coffee shop in South Knoxville.
- Table tennis commentator brings excitement to Olympic games
- Knox County Mayor: ‘Under no circumstances will I issue any new COVID restrictions’
- Photos: Gymnastics team, tired of ‘sexualization,’ wears unitards
- Northview Academy teen recovering from heart transplant
- Tri-Cities Original | Brody Malone: From the Tri-Cities to Tokyo
Common Place Coffee and Community opened up business last week and Richy Kreme is on the menu. They also sell drip espresso, handcraft cold brew and nitro coffee along with tea and other drinks.
Common Place is at 6000 Chapman Highway and is open Monday through Friday 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Saturday from 8 p.m. to 2 p.m.