KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — You can help kids in need here in East Tennessee
It’s Radio For Kids day, when four local radio stations partner with East Tennessee Children’s Hospital to raise money to buy life-saving medical equipment. It’s an annual tradition that has grown through the years thanks to community generosity.
You can donate by calling 865-656-KIDS or text the word, “RADIO” TO 51555.
Or, donate by going online to ETCH.com or to Venmo to the account, “East TN Childrens”
- Newsfeed Now: Third COVID vaccine begins US rollout; 7-year-old opens lemonade stand to fund brain surgery
- Coronavirus in Knox County: Current hospitalizations, deaths, active cases for March
- New state report details misconduct charges against LaFollette Mayor
- Biological sisters separated by adoption find each other by chance working at restaurant
- Even more chaotic than usual, Globes still had their moments