KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — We’re learning more about a murder suspect arrested earlier this month by Knoxville Police.
Matthew Scott, 38, was taken into custody earlier this month in the parking lot of the Extended Stay America – Cedar Bluff along Langley Place; he’s now been indicted on three murder charges.
According to court documents, Scott sold meth and fentanyl to a woman in Roane County, leading to her death.
Scott is being held in the Roger D. Wilson Detention Facility.
- Senate to debate virus relief amid tightened Capitol security
- Chipotle, e.l.f. team up to satisfy your hunger for beauty
- Capitol Police request 2-month extension of National Guard at US Capitol
- ‘I-5 Strangler’ found strangled to death in California prison cell
- N. Carolina couple wanted in killing of wife’s co-worker; $10K reward offered