KNOX COUNTY, Tenn. (WATE) — The Retro Metro Fire Department confirmed Sunday afternoon that no injuries were reported at a local school following a structure fire.

According to a release from the department, crews responded to a structure fire at Halls Middle School. The release said once they arrived, fire was discovered to be coming from a HVAC wall unit module classroom, and spread into the attic space.

The fire was quickly put out, but the inside of the classroom building suffered smoke damage.

No injuries were reported.

A Knox County Schools spokesperson said learning on Monday should not be impacted, and the principal of the school will move students to another classroom.

The investigation was closed Monday afternoon when fire investigators with the Knox County Sheriff’s Office confirmed the fire was started accidentally by a faulty HVAC Unit.