KNOX COUNTY, Tenn. (WATE) — No injuries were reported and no people were displaced following a Friday night fire in Knox County, according to authorities.
The Rural Metro Fire Department said in a news release that crews responded to a fire at 10832 Mountain Road in Corryton just after 6:30 p.m.
According to the release, crews found a single-wide mobile home being used for storage “fully engulfed in flames.”
Rural Metro said crews were able to knock down the fire while protecting a nearby home.
The department also thanked Blaine Volunteer Fire Department for sending two water tenders to help with a water-hauling operation.
“Always check power supplies to outside storage buildings to ensure that the wiring is in a safe condition,” Rural Metro said in the news release.