HUNTSVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — The Scott County Family Justice Center is asking for help in order to better serve the community.
Justice Center leaders are hoping for donations of snack food and drinks for their clients, as they often have children in the center with their mom or dad.
Parents seek help at the center because of domestic violence situations.
How you can help
If you’re able to help, the Scott County Family Justice Center is asking for individually wrapped bags of chips or Goldfish, Pop-Tarts, Kool-Aid or bottled water.
Items can be dropped off at 641 Baker Hwy in Huntsville, Tenn. You can also call 423-663-6638.
- Severe Weather Awareness Week: Flooding
- White House COVID-19 team briefs public as J&J vaccine doses shipped to states
- Texas attorney general sues power company over storm’s high energy bills
- Mother, boyfriend charged after 6-year-old killed, dumped in Ohio River, police say
- Third stimulus checks: Will we get $1,400 payments in March?