KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — A man wanted in connection with a fire inside a Walmart in the Halls community is now in custody, according to the Knox County Sheriff’s Office.
Justin Ueckert, whom the sheriff’s office identifies as say is homeless, is accused of setting the fire in mid-December, when there were about 100 people inside the store on Norris Freeway just north of Knoxville.
Uekert is charged with aggravated arson and burglary.
- TBI issues Endangered Child Alert for West TN teen
- What’s next? UT professor provides insight on White House transition
- There will be no inaugural ball tonight: Here’s what will take its place
- Chiefs’ Chad Henne goes from backup QB to playoff stage
- ‘If she can do it, why can’t they do it,’ father of daughters sees importance of first Madame Vice President