KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Jerry Seinfeld’s April 30 show at the Civic Auditorium sold out in 15 minutes Friday morning.
Seinfeld’s latest projects include the Emmy nominated web series, “Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee,” and his Netflix special “Jerry Before Seinfeld.” Seinfeld continues to perform both nationally and internationally.
Seinfeld made his Netflix debut with the original stand-up special “Jerry Before Seinfeld.” His latest project on Netflix is the Emmy-nominated and critically acclaimed web series “Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee,” which has garnered over 100 million views, and which the New York Times describes as “impressively complex and artful” and Variety calls “a game-changer.”
- Virginia lawmaker looks to include telehealth funding in next COVID-19 relief package
- ‘She’s up to the task’: Democrats excited about Kamala Harris joining Joe Biden on 2020 ticket
- Teacher shortage highlighted, increases due to COVID-19 pandemic
- Job fair coming up in Sevier County
- Oak Ridge fire chief to step down