A two-car crash on Andrew Johnson Highway Thursday morning caused several injuries and led to traffic delays in the area.
The crash occurred around 8:15 a.m. at Lusk Road. Both lanes were closed for a time.
Knox County Sheriff's deputies said two passengers, including a juvenile, in one of the cars suffered injuries and were sent to the hospital. The driver of the other car was not hospitalized.
- WATCH: NFL Draft prospects ready to take the big stage
- Knox County Schools board of education approves budget
- Nashville teens with troubled pasts cook for, serve NFL stars, Draft prospects
- Northview Senior Academy student taken into custody after alleged threat
- Knox County elementary school awarded Budding Botanist Grant
- Ride sharing companies finding ways to counter NFL Draft road closures
- Worried Knoxville parents vaccinating early amid East TN measles case
- Court to hear Washington challenge to Trump abortion rule
- Texas executes avowed racist in black man's dragging death
- Illinois boy found buried in shallow grave; parents charged
- Some women of color frustrated by Biden's expected 2020 bid
- The Latest: Missing boy's body was buried in shallow grave
- The Latest: Trump says White House to fight House subpoenas
- Woman, 2 children die in North Texas flash flood