SEVIERVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) - Sevierville police are seeking any public information on a local theft suspect.
Investigators are asking for help from the public to identify a person of interest as part of an investigation into the alleged theft of a handheld inventory scanning device.
The device was reportedly stolen from Roses Express on West Main Street last month.
Anyone with information as to the identity of this person of interest is asked to contact Detective Preston Parrish at 865-868-1750.
- Friend of KPD Officer injured in unprovoked attack shares plea to witnesses, information
- Knoxville woman charged for stealing hunting dog in Blount County
- Pedestrian struck by vehicle on Alcoa Highway
- KCSO cracks down on retail crime ahead of holiday shopping season
- Sen. Bob Corker on 12 years of service, what's next
- 6 Explores: Hiking in the Smokies during the winter
- WATE 6 On Your Side Storm Team Thanksgiving 2018 travel forecast
- Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Captain retires, sergeant suspended over Parkland massacre
- ‘Secret Santa' picks up tab for entire layaway at Walmart
- THP's 'I-40 Challenge' to station troopers every 20 miles
- Hospital gunman fired at least 30 times before killing self
- Right-leaning nonprofit paid Whitaker nearly $1 million
- American believed killed by isolated tribe on Indian island
- Trump says he plans to make his first visit to a war zone