MADISONVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — A traffic stop in Monroe County led deputies to a home where 650 grams of methamphetamines were discovered, according to Sheriff Tommy Jones.
On Monday, deputies stopped a car they spotted leaving a known drug trafficking location, along Reagan Valley Road in Tellico Plains.
During the stop, deputies searched the car and found more than $22,000 in alleged drug money. After that, deputies searched the home and found approximately 650 grams of (ice) methamphetamine.
Right now, charges are pending on several individuals as the investigation continues.
- Here are the senators who voted against the bill to raise the debt ceiling
- Senate approves bill to avert national default, sending it to Biden’s desk
- 6 free things to do in East Tennessee June 2-4
- 2 teens charged in killing of Illinois volleyball coach
- Shocking video shows man in alligator habitat at Florida Busch Gardens