KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — South College has just launched several new information technology programs to help meet the need for more people with computer science experience.
Those programs include two certifications for software development and data science.
There are also seven new master’s level tech programs including computer science, software engineering, cybersecurity and more.
These programs are available online. South College has campuses in Knoxville, Nashville, Atlanta and Asheville.
Enrollment is now open for classes starting in January.
- Democrat Schumer tells McConnell Senate should adopt 2001 deal for 50-50 chamber
- Behind the Badge: Knoxville Animal Control officers share a day in the life
- Teachers voice concerns as state legislature takes up special session on education
- Audio technician shares meeting Dolly Parton memory at WATE 6 On Your Side
- Monroe County schools pass out Chromebooks, finally becoming 1:1 5th through 12th grade