KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — A man facing charges after leading law enforcement on a chase through two counties appeared in court Wednesday.
James White is charged with evading arrest, reckless endangerment, and possession of a firearm in the commission of a felony.
Police say the chase earlier this month began in the Karns area of West Knox County and ended in Anderson County, with speeds reaching up to 100 mph.
White’s court appearance was reset to next Wednesday, Feb. 5.
We’ll continue to follow this case.
- Toddlers abandoned by smugglers at border wall released from Border Patrol custody
- Pentagon researchers develop under-the-skin sensor that detects COVID infection
- In-person learning ‘only way’ to get students back on track, Gov. Lee says
- Biden meets with bipartisan group of lawmakers to discuss American Jobs Plan
- ‘It’d be my honor’: Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson backs poll showing support for presidential run