TAZEWELL, Tenn. (WATE) — The Police Department is welcoming its first woman to the force in the 43-year history of the squad.
Officer Megan Karg became a part of the Tazewell Police Department today, bringing the small town’s department to eight full-time and one part-time officer. The TPD began as a three-man department in 1977.
- New Hampshire man wins contest with 1-ton pumpkin
- Does the coronavirus spread easily among children?
- Debunked COVID story prompts differing responses on Fox News
- Trump’s Supreme Court front-runner hailed by right, feared by left
- Loaded guns found in carry-on bags at Tennessee airports