LEBANON, Tenn. (WATE) – A statewide AMBER Alert was issued for a 4-month-old child from Lebanon, Tennessee., the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation said Wednesday.
In a tweet by the TBI later Wednesday afternoon, the child had been found safe in Nashville.
The child’s non-custodial mother, Erika Barksdale, was also taken into custody.
Earlier Wednesday, in a tweet by the TBI, officials said, ” We need your help to find Raymond Lyons, Jr., a four-month-old baby missing from Lebanon, #TN. He’s believed to have been kidnapped by his non-custodial mother, Erika Barksdale, this morning.”
Raymond was taken by Erika Barksdale, 29, who was wanted by the Lebanon Police Department for kidnapping and aggravated assault charges.
- Alcoa finishes regular season 9-1 with victory over Dobyns Bennett
- Football comes full circle: Mays brothers reunite on the Tennessee offensive line
- Haunted Tri-Cities: Newport building linked to tragedy, haunting and a conspiracy
- Pres. Trump, Biden appeal to last-minute voters in dueling Florida rallies
- Florida woman in labor refuses hospital until husband drives her to polling place first