NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation is searching for a Greene County man who has failed to register on the national sex offender registry.
As part of the TBI’s ongoing Fugative Friday Twitter initiative, Allen Ben Carder was spotlighted by the agency. Carder is a convicted sex offender. He was found guilty of attempted sexual battery in Midway.
If you’ve seen Carder or know anything that could help TBI with their investigation, you’re asked to call 1-800-TBI-FIND.
- ‘I feel fantastic’: Arnold Schwarzenegger undergoes heart surgery at Cleveland Clinic
- Illinois health director fights back tears during COVID death totals, urges people to battle ‘pandemic fatigue’
- Coronavirus in Tennessee: Knox County reports 191 new COVID-19 cases & no new deaths
- Pres. Trump, Biden to hold campaign events in battleground states
- Biden campaign launches ‘TrumpCovidPlan.com’ — a site that reads ‘Not Found’