NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation is searching for a Greene County man who has failed to register on the national sex offender registry.
As part of the TBI’s ongoing Fugative Friday Twitter initiative, Allen Ben Carder was spotlighted by the agency. Carder is a convicted sex offender. He was found guilty of attempted sexual battery in Midway.
If you’ve seen Carder or know anything that could help TBI with their investigation, you’re asked to call 1-800-TBI-FIND.
- Bodycam video: Michigan officer punches man during traffic stop over littering
- Florida couple attempts to hold wedding at mansion they did not own
- Louisiana teen saves elderly woman from fire
- Meet the man in a bear suit walking from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- Burning Man mulling mandatory COVID-19 vaccines for August