NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — Tennessee’s Supreme Court has scheduled two more executions.
A man convicted of three murders in Nashville is scheduled to die in June.
The execution date for a killer from Chattanooga is set for August.
According to the TN Department of Correction, death row inmates who were convicted of crimes before January 1999 can elect to die by either the electric chair or lethal injection.
Tennessee ranks second in the country for executions last year, while Texas ranks first.
- Thieves swipe woman’s 500-pound safe filled with treasures, including lock of Alexander Hamilton’s hair
- ‘We had a guardian angel’: Woman impaled by tree limb has 7 broken ribs, husband says
- Pastor on leave after sermon saying wives should lose weight to look like Melania Trump
- ‘I was shocked’: New Walmart checkout policy called racially biased
- Trump State Department aide charged with assault at Capitol