KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — There is still time for University of Tennessee fans to donate blood in the annual MEDIC Regional Blood Center Orange and Blue Blood Drive.
As of Wednesday, 1,139 Tennessee fans have donated blood. Kentucky fans total nearly 1,300.
Friday is the last day to donate.
MEDIC is accepting donors at all four of its locations tomorrow by walk-in or appointment. All donors are required to wear a mask.
You can find a location, hours and schedule an appointment by visiting the MEDIC Region Blood Center website.
- Lululemon opening shop at West Town Mall on Black Friday
- Zoo Knoxville counts down to ARC campus opening
- Biden begins nominating cabinet members as Trump continues to fight election results
- ‘It’s turkey time in Tennessee’: Knox County shares the Dos & Don’ts of frying your turkey
- Website offering “dream job” paying $2,500 to watch 25 holiday movies in 25 days