CLINTON, Tenn. (WATE) — The Tennessee Valley Coalition for the Homeless will be handing out Thanksgiving meal boxes for people with food insecurities and they need the public’s help.
The nonprofit will give out boxes with everything from mashed potatoes to turkey and the stuffing.
Food and monetary donations are being accepted. You can find more by calling the coalition at 865-233-6785.
- Knoxville Mayor, Knox County Superintendent agree on new MOA
- Dogwood Arts places sculptures in Knoxville, Alcoa, Oak Ridge
- Gun violence surge possible with new permitless carry law launch, warns Democratic lawmaker
- Dollywood announces new employee child care benefit
- Get tickets now to Wolfstock Country Music Festival