KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Fairs are about testing the culinary limits of what can be deep-fried, but they’re also about supporting local food vendors.
You’ll find several local food vendors at the Tennessee Valley Fair, which runs through Sept. 15 at Chilhowee Park on Magnolia Avenue.
Head out to the fair and check out the food. No calorie counting allowed!
Tennessee Valley Fair: Atop the Ferris wheel
The fair is open Sunday from noon to 11 p.m.
On Monday and Tuesday, the hours are 10 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Wednesday and Thursday, the fair is open 4 to 11 p.m.
Friday hours are 4 p.m. to midnight.
Saturday hours are 10 a.m. to midnight,
Complete fair information on the Tennessee Valley Fair website.
- Veteran adjusts to life with PTSD with the help of a well-trained pup
- Lenoir City woman arrested after leading police on a multi-county pursuit
- LSU leaders want more students tested for COVID-19; worried about bars reopening
- Florida deputy reunited with 5-year-old girl she saved 3 years ago
- US soccer team forfeits match after anti-gay slur