KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — Valentine’s Day is right around the corner and if you don’t have someone special to share the evening with, Dr. Bill Bass is hosting a lecture.
The world-renowned anthropologist is sharing three interesting forensic cases he’s studied with a small group of VIP guests in “A Valentine’s Date with Dr. Bill Bass.”
The lecture is happening inside the Historic Cherokee Caverns, located on Oak Ridge Highway.
After his lecture, you can meet one-on-one with Dr. Bass, who will have some Valentine’s gifts on hand, including a box of homemade chocolates from his personal favorite chocolatier, Candy By Ro.
The cavern lecture is happening on the evening of Friday, Feb. 14 at 7 p.m.
There are 60 spots available. Tickets start at $100. Click here for more information.
- Biden’s dogs sent home after ‘biting’ incident: report
- Judge orders Arizona man who wore horns in Capitol riot to stay in jail
- Bill limiting authority of health boards in Tennessee advances
- Company adapts discontinued waffle recipe for boy with autism
- Task force briefs lawmakers on Capitol security 2 months after riot