UPDATED: Wolfstock 2020, which had been scheduled for May 22-23, is being postponed due to public health concerns relating to coronavirus. An announcement on a new date will be made later, but it is expected to be this year.
LOUISVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – A giant two-day music festival will bring some big-name country artists to East Tennessee in the spring.
“Wolfstock 2020” – headlined by Chris Janson and Justin Moore will also feature artists Ricky Skaggs, Lindsay Ell, and Maryville’s own Jackie Lee, who is also on the schedule.
In addition to music, the festival will feature food vendors from across East Tennessee, which are slated to showcase their most popular dishes. A portion of the proceeds will go towards helping local nonprofits.
Wolfstock 2020 is being presented by the town of Louisville, along with country music radio station partner 100.3 FM The Wolf. Sponsors include Dixie Vodka and Tailormade Productions.
Wolfstock 2020 is happening May 22-23 by the Louisville Town Hall.
Tickets went on sale Monday, Dec. 2. For more information, click here.
- WATCH LIVE: Crowds gather at National Civil Rights Museum for protest
- Nashville ‘I Will Breathe’: At least 5 arrested, no officers injured at Metro Police central precinct
- Nashville ‘I Will Breathe’: Organizers say violent protesters probably not from the original rally
- Protests heat up across US, governors call in National Guard
- Nashville ‘I Will Breathe’: Smoke canisters deployed on protesters on Broadway