UPDATE (6 p.m.) — Traffic is back to normal after emergency crews have cleaned up the area.
ROANE COUNTY, Tenn. (WATE) — Motorists traveling west on I-40 in Roane County should expect delays as fire from a burning tractor-trailer has spread into nearby woods.
Westbound traffic is down to one lane in the area as forestry crews work to extinguish the flames and prevent further spread.
Some traffic is being diverted at Exit 347, through Harriman and Rockwood.
- Michigan officials certify election, sealing Biden victory
- White House still planning holiday parties, despite virus warnings
- Students at Horace Maynard Middle School to learn online Tuesday
- Rules about police wearing masks vary widely across US
- Could you get the same COVID-19 treatment as Trump? Here’s who will qualify