UPDATE (12:30 p.m.) — The wreck has been removed and traffic is flowing as normal in this area.
A statement released by FedEx said there were no serious injuries.
KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — Traffic coming off the plateau in Roane County is slowed as emergency crews work to clear a wreck involving a semi that left the roadway.
Tennessee Department of Transportation camera shows a semi, with the FedEx logo on its trailer, laying on its side down an embankment.
Traffic is flowing again through the affected area.
- UT Knoxville requiring students living on campus to take weekly saliva COVID-19 tests for spring semester
- HHS Secretary Azar ‘still serving the American people’ as he submits resignation effective Jan. 20
- Saints’ Brees sees playoff clash with Brady’s Bucs as fate
- Seventh Nashville Police officer credited for saving lives before Christmas Day bombing
- Kentucky State Capitol, surrounding grounds off limits this weekend