KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — It looks like COVID-19 cases on the University of Tennessee’s campus continue to fall.
UT reports 49 active cases (46 are students – 3 are employees) and more than 300 are in self-isolation.
Friday morning, UTK Chancellor Donde Plowman unveiled two new sections of the school’s online COVID-19 dashboard.
- Results from the pooled saliva tests in residence halls
- The chart shows the participation rate, total number of samples, pool size and positive diagnostic tests.
- Plowman says the pooled testing will continue next semester as well.
- Second addition is a detailed look at the student health center testing results
- Bearden, Oak Ridge, Kingston punch ticket to states
- ‘Swarm’ of 20,000 earthquakes rattles Iceland
- Endangered tiger dies during artificial insemination procedure at Colorado zoo
- Knoxville Police: Car burglaries are up this year; victims speak out
- 7-year-old girl who sold lemonade to pay for brain surgery recovering after procedure