KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — It looks like COVID-19 cases on the University of Tennessee’s campus continue to fall.
UT reports 49 active cases (46 are students – 3 are employees) and more than 300 are in self-isolation.
Friday morning, UTK Chancellor Donde Plowman unveiled two new sections of the school’s online COVID-19 dashboard.
- Results from the pooled saliva tests in residence halls
- The chart shows the participation rate, total number of samples, pool size and positive diagnostic tests.
- Plowman says the pooled testing will continue next semester as well.
- Second addition is a detailed look at the student health center testing results
- Central tops South-Doyle 27-19
- Four fires in 10 days in Claxton community: What firefighters want you to avoid
- Debate quiz: Who said it? Biden or Trump?
- Who won the Trump-Biden debate? 6 key moments from the final showdown
- UTPD corporal helps save man’s life in I-40 fifth-wheel camper fire incident