CLINTON, Tenn. (WATE) - Officials have identified the victims of a motorcycle crash in Anderson County Wednesday that killed one and injured another.
A crash report from Tennessee Highway Patrol says the driver and a passenger were riding a three-wheeled motorcycle on Oliver Springs Highway around 7:30 p.m. when an 'unknown object or animal' interrupted the vehicle's path and caused it to strike a utility pole.
Nakomia Joseph, 40, was killed Wednesday in the crash. She was riding on the back of a three-wheeled motorcycle driven by Timothy Joseph, 38. Timothy Joseph was injured in the crash.
Both individuals were wearing helmets at the time of the crash.
Washington, DC Metro employee charged...
Vol fans revisit historic win against...
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Vol fans revisit historic win against Florida in undefeated season
- Knoxville man to be part of documentary as he battles cancer
- Group protests outside Pence event in Knoxville
- Pence, Blackburn attend Knoxville conservative conference
- Harriman man arrested for allegedly defrauding elderly
- Sevierville police warn of mystery shopper scam
- Detroit heroin dealer sentenced to additional 31 years after Bearden murder
- AP sources: Rosenstein spoke of possible secret Trump taping
- Northern California authorities arrest alleged serial rapist
- Cruz, O'Rourke trade attacks during testy 1st Texas debate
- GOP to Kavanaugh accuser: Reach deal or panel votes Monday
- AP NewsBreak: DHS Secretary says FEMA head won't lose job
- New evacuations ordered because of Florence flooding
- The Latest: Trump says Kavanaugh born to be on Supreme Court