KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — The city is encouraging visitors and locals alike to stay safe while exploring all Knoxville has to offer.
“For the Love of Knoxville, Travel Safe” is Visit Knoxville’s newest tourism campaign. The visitor’s bureau is promoting a variety of things to do safely amid the COVID-19 pandemic and offering discounts and special offers to restaurants, breweries and attractions.
The campaign is targeting Nashville, Memphis, Tri-Cities, Chattanooga, Atlanta, Greenville, Lexington, Charlotte, Birmingham, Raleigh, Louisville, Cincinnati and Indianapolis, as well as locals and families hosting out-of-towners for the holidays.
The site also features an updated list of events taking place throughout Knox County.
- Jared Goff to start for Rams in Green Bay; Wolford inactive
- Knox County announces, fills 150 more vaccine appointments in less than 20 minutes
- 2nd Tennessee resident arrested for alleged involvement in Capitol riots
- Online sign-ups complicate vaccine rollout for older people
- ‘The avalanche was in control’: Video shows snowboarder survive scary snow slide