KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Weigel’s is hosting its annual hiring day event on Thursday.
The company is seeking full-time and part-time workers at all levels, including management, food service and customer service roles.
If you’re interested in learning about career opportunities, you’re invited to visit any Weigel’s location from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Thursday, March 5.
You can drop in, apply and interview.
Weigel’s has 68 convenience stores across East Tennessee. The company offers progression opportunities and paid training, along with medical, vision, dental and 401K to all full-time employees.
- Coronavirus in Knoxville: Knox County cases up by 93 to 1,186 — an 8.51% jump
- 5 killed, 4 injured in tragic four-vehicle crash in Charlotte
- Redskins to have ‘thorough review’ of name amid race debate
- Texas man killed after being shot and run over by car; juvenile girl charged with murder
- Police: Girl filmed while being attacked by group on New York school property