KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Weigel’s is hosting its annual hiring day event on Thursday.
The company is seeking full-time and part-time workers at all levels, including management, food service and customer service roles.
If you’re interested in learning about career opportunities, you’re invited to visit any Weigel’s location from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Thursday, March 5.
You can drop in, apply and interview.
Weigel’s has 68 convenience stores across East Tennessee. The company offers progression opportunities and paid training, along with medical, vision, dental and 401K to all full-time employees.
- Man transported to UT Medical for gunshot wounds, KPD is investigating
- State creates Tennessee Talent Exchange for job program connection
- Coronavirus in Knoxville: Bringing the zoo to you
- Tennessee grapples with what to disclose amid virus outbreak
- Newsfeed Now Coronavirus: ‘Facts Not Fear’ morning update – April 1, 2020