KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Weigel’s is hosting its annual hiring day event on Thursday.
The company is seeking full-time and part-time workers at all levels, including management, food service and customer service roles.
If you’re interested in learning about career opportunities, you’re invited to visit any Weigel’s location from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Thursday, March 5.
You can drop in, apply and interview.
Weigel’s has 68 convenience stores across East Tennessee. The company offers progression opportunities and paid training, along with medical, vision, dental and 401K to all full-time employees.
- Pelosi announces bipartisan deal to avoid shutdown
- Visitors react to Foothills Parkway sign vandalism
- Coronavirus: Divorce rates climb during pandemic, study says
- President Trump sets date to announce SCOTUS pick as GOP locks in votes needed to confirm nominee
- Oak Ridge City Council authorizes environmental assessment for proposed airport