KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — West Town Mall is going pink for October and asking others to help bring more awareness to breast cancer.
Several stores are holding specials benefiting different breast cancer organizations. Columbia Sportswear and Columbia Factory Store have an “I Wear Pink” collection, for example.
Ulta Beauty is offering a way to donate at checkout to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
Proceeds from purchases go to support funding for mammograms.
For the full list of savings you can visit the West Town Mall website and click “Shop Your Support.”
- Central tops South-Doyle 27-19
- Four fires in 10 days in Claxton community: What firefighters want you to avoid
- Debate quiz: Who said it? Biden or Trump?
- Who won the Trump-Biden debate? 6 key moments from the final showdown
- UTPD corporal helps save man’s life in I-40 fifth-wheel camper fire incident