KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — A Knoxville woman was arrested and charged with carjacking after she allegedly forced the victim to drive to various places to commit crimes.
This all happening in the 2600 block of Magnolia Avenue.
According to reports, the victim refused and the suspect, Amanda Bowling, along with others involved, allegedly beat that person with a baseball bat.
The victim was able to identify Bowling, and police arrested her.
There’s no additional information available about other suspects involved in this case.
- Toddlers abandoned by smugglers at border wall released from Border Patrol custody
- Pentagon researchers develop under-the-skin sensor that detects COVID infection
- In-person learning ‘only way’ to get students back on track, Gov. Lee says
- Biden meets with bipartisan group of lawmakers to discuss American Jobs Plan
- ‘It’d be my honor’: Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson backs poll showing support for presidential run