ATHENS, Tenn. (WATE) — A nonprofit organization is heading to McMinn County to explain how you can save energy and lower your monthly bills.
Green Space Chattanooga is planning two workshops on Monday, Jan. 27.
The first workshop will be at the McMinn County Courthouse in Athens and the second workshop will be at the Niota Public Library on West Main Street at 1:30 p.m.
- ‘I feel fantastic’: Arnold Schwarzenegger undergoes heart surgery at Cleveland Clinic
- Illinois health director fights back tears during COVID death totals, urges people to battle ‘pandemic fatigue’
- Coronavirus in Tennessee: Knox County reports 191 new COVID-19 cases & no new deaths
- Live: Pres. Trump, Biden to hold campaign events in battleground states
- Biden campaign launches ‘TrumpCovidPlan.com’ — a site that reads ‘Not Found’