KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — Wreaths Across America is bringing its Mobile Education Exhibit to East Tennessee this weekend.
The Mobile Education Exhibit is intended for all ages and shares stories of service and sacrifice by men and women in the U.S military. The 48-foot traveling exhibit showcases the nonprofit’s mission through video. There are three interactive computers and a wall displaying more information.
The exhibit will be at The Pinnacle in Turkey Creek from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 5, and at Smoky Mountain Harley-Davidson from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sunday, Sept. 6.
Each December, Wreaths Across America coordinates wreath-laying ceremonies at Arlington National Cemetery, as well as at more than 2,100 additional locations in all 50 U.S. states, at sea and abroad.
- Active COVID-19 cases at UT-Knoxville down to 119 after 10-plus days of reductions
- Newsfeed Now: Ginsburg becomes first woman to lie in state at US Capitol, protests continue across the country
- Knox County reports 20th COVID-19 death in September, surpassing August toll
- Family of Breonna Taylor, attorneys to address grand jury decision
- Limited Tennessee football single-game tickets available for public purchase