KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Zoo Knoxville is looking to reopen by mid-May.
Zoo President and CEO Lisa New explained in a video posted to Facebook their announcement and details of their reopening plan.
- Show off your best Dolly Parton glam this weekend
- Hormone patches or creams for menopause symptoms may have lower blood pressure risk than pills
- Massive sargassum seaweed bloom takes surprising turn
- Pride now a minefield for big companies, but many continue their support
- Biden-Harris administration announces $27.5M in funding to improve railroad safety in Tennessee