DANDRIDGE, Tenn. (WATE) – Several law enforcement agencies in Jefferson and Cocke counties came together to help with a birthday celebration for an aspiring police officer with cerebral palsy.
14-year-old Caleb Sutton says he wants to be a police officer when he grows up. Sutton suffers from cerebral palsy, ADHD and bleeding on the brain.
To help him celebrate his birthday, several officers from the White Pine Police Department, Dandridge Police Department, Jefferson County Sheriff’s Department, Tennessee Highway Patrol, Tennessee Constables Association, and Cocke County Sheriff’s Department surprised Caleb by showing up to his party.
We’re told Caleb got to hang out with the officers, check out all the equipment and even got his very own tour of the Lifestar helicopter.
- 6 Storm Team Starwatch: Monday, November 18th – Sunday, November 24th 2019
- Sheriff’s Office looking for man charged with aggravated kidnapping and rape
- GSMNP executing prescribed burn in Cades Cove Monday, November 18
- Five Below to start selling items more than $5
- Kids facing cancer treated to ‘Train to Christmas Town’