NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — The Tennessee Education Lottery Corporation said Friday that a lucky Powerball player out of Loudon County now has 50,000 new reasons to be thankful.
The player, who bought the winning ticket at the Cheeyo Way Food Lion in Loudon, won $50,000 in Wednesday night’s drawing by matching four of the five white numbers drawn plus the red Powerball.
No further details about the player were yet available, as the prize had not yet been claimed.
The current estimated Powerball jackpot is $216 million, and the next drawing is Saturday, Nov. 28, 2020
- Young-Williams Animal Center Pet of the Week: Lenora
- Monroe Co. man shares vaccine experience, highlights struggles rural communities face
- Tennessee lawmakers OK education bills in special session
- Pair of KUB employees were paid $10K for hours they did not work, comptroller’s office finds
- Sevierville family looking for missing parakeet