UPDATE: Loudon County Sheriff Tim Guider has confirmed 11-year-old Hannah Majors has been found safe after going missing early Monday morning.
LOUDON, Tenn. (WATE) – The Loudon County Sheriff’s Office is asking for public assistance in locating a missing 11-year-old girl.
Loudon County Sheriff Tim Guider says Hannah Majors, 11, was last seen by her mother in the Malone Road area of Loudon County around 7:30 a.m. Monday.
Majors is described to be between 4’9″ and 5’0″ and weighs approximately 100 pounds. She was last seen wearing a gray hoodie with dark blue jeans.
If you have any information on her whereabouts, you’re asked to call the Loudon County E-911 Center at (865) 458-9081.
- Senate Dems concerned about future of Affordable Care Act
- Tourism 2020: COVID-19’s impact on Knoxville and how the city is rebounding
- Tennessee Coronavirus: State has had 197,432 COVID-19 cases and 2,501 deaths
- WATCH: Southeastern Stream Live – Week 2
- Coronavirus in Tennessee: Knox County reports 75 new cases, no new deaths