LOUDON COUNTY, Tenn. (WATE) – The Loudon County Sheriff’s Criminal Investigation division is asking for your help in a theft case.
A 2019 Polaris S Turbo RZR side-by-side vehicle was stolen rom the area of Highway 11 near the Dixie Lee Junction near the Loudon and Knox County Lines. Deputies said the theft occurred on Thursday, October 22.
Anyone with information on the side by or side or the truck shown here is ask to call 865-986-4823.
- Karns community mourns the death of beloved barber Clark ‘Sparky’ Walker
- THP: Three injured in collision with tower that resulted in widespread outages in Oak Ridge
- ‘Just want to say thank you’: First lady Jill Biden delivers cookies to National Guard troops
- A year after Wuhan lockdown, a world still deep in crisis
- Hotel housekeeper took women’s panties from guests, left note with phone number, police say