LOUDON, Tenn. (WATE) – Loudon County Sheriff Tim Guider will not seek re-election in 2022.
Sheriff Guider made the announcement during a commission meeting after serving the community for more than 3 decades.
He says he plans to finish his current term in May 2022.
- Protesters gather to oppose Knox County mandates
- Woman killed in Greeneville apartment fire, according to police
- Early voting continues Monday, new voting center opens on UT’s campus
- Steelers dominate early, hold off Titans for 27-24 win
- Trump’s support hits six month high in key battleground states