TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – You will no longer have to pick out the marshmallows to enjoy your Lucky Charms.
Lucky Charms announced it will begin selling marshmallow-only bags thanks to a collaboration with Jet-Puffed.
“Magically delicious in EVERY form! Grab a bag of @jetpuffed marshmallows with Lucky Charms shapes today! #magicallydelicious,” the cereal brand tweeted.
The marshmallows are still in the form of green clovers, pink hearts, blue moons, and yellow stars, just bigger.
The 7-ounce bags are on sale for $1.50. They’ll be available at stores nationwide in September.
- High court won’t take over Tennessee voucher lawsuit
- Testimony: Shooter used racist slur as Arbery lay dying
- Tracking the Tropics: Cristobal weakens to tropical depression before move back to Gulf
- WATCH LIVE: George Floyd memorial service in Minneapolis
- Deputy fired in Tennessee after ‘open fire’ comment