KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – A local pharmacy chain is adapting to the coronavirus pandemic by expanding its free delivery and curbside pickup.
Mac’s Pharmacy saying this is being done to help seniors and other people trying to stay in their homes right now.
“We have always offered free delivery to our community however we are expanding that radius and we are now offering it to all of Knox, Anderson and Blount counties,” said Mac’s Pharmacy Human Resources Manager Elisa Crawford.
Mac’s Pharmacy says they have been collecting hand sanitizer and giving away a free bottle with the delivery service.
The pharmacy says they are in need of delivery drivers right now. We’re told Mac’s Pharmacy is now offering curbside pickup.
- South Carolina couple charged in death of 4-year-old, found stuffed in a drawer
- Chip and Joanna Gaines’ Magnolia Market and other properties reopening June 1
- Man who allegedly broke into bank says he did it for a ‘Hot Pocket’
- CVS opening 18 new drive-thru COVID-19 testing sites in Tennessee
- City of Knoxville: Decorate your neighborhood red, white and blue for the 4th